Essential Vitamins & Minerals
Essential Vitamins & Minerals
Cover Your Bases With One Capsule A Day
You already eat a healthier diet than your friends, family, and colleagues (especially your colleagues!) But you know that’s not enough. Especially when you’re so busy. Vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients are crucial to health and wellbeing. No matter how hard you try, your healthy diet could easily be missing key nutrients. Your mission is to optimise your daily diet all year round. We’ve got your six. Our daily Multivitamin makes it simple to cover your bases without the hassle of any extra food.
With 12 vitamins (including biotin), and 13 minerals (including unusual ones like manganese, molybdenum, and vanadium), our Multivitamin offers extra support to your hard-working body. It’s going to care for your immune system, boost energy levels and help you stay leaner.
A healthier body all year round with Battle Ready Fuel Multivitamin.
- Increases energy levels
- Improves your mood
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves short-term memory
- Maintains muscle strength
Are You Running On Empty?
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are more common than you think. Some are obvious - like iron for women or vitamin D for people who work inside. But we are all at risk of deficiencies. And most of them don’t pop their head out of cover till the symptoms start to show. And they’ll show up in your training, mood and everyday life. Multivitamins are a no-nonsense way to cover all your micronutrient needs in one daily capsule. We designed it for people who train and do sport. It has 12 vitamins and 13 minerals (including some rarer ones).
Do You Need A Daily Sports Multivitamin?
Facts are facts. Human bodies need a fundamental level of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients to function. That’s why some nutrients are called “essential” - our bodies can’t produce them, and we can’t survive without them. But people who train need different levels of nutrients. You really can’t wing it with this stuff. Training and fat loss puts a lot of pressure on your body. Nutrient deficiency will slam the brakes on progress (and potentially make you ill). Our well-dosed Multivitamin gives you optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals so you can keep pushing harder.
Battle Ready Fuel Multivitamin Ingredients
12 vitamins. 13 minerals. The B-vitamin complex. Trace minerals often overlooked by off-the-shelf multivitamin products. This is no ordinary multivit. Our Multivitamin has been designed for people who train hard and won’t settle for average.
- Vitamin A -boosts how our bodies use the mineral iron, helps maintain normal vision and plays a role in how our cells work.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and biotin - the B-vitamin complex is vital for normal nervous system function, fuelling all the body’s functions and can make us feel less tired. And it helps us use fats and sugars properly.
- Vitamin C - more than just immune system support, vitamin C helps protect all our cells against stress and can make us feel less tired.
- Vitamin D3 - helps maintain healthy bones and muscles.
- Vitamin E - helps keep our cells healthy in the face of attack from everyday environmental stresses (unchecked, this can contribute to disease and injury).
- Vitamin K - helps your blood clot properly.
- Magnesium - can help you feel less tired, supports how the body uses protein and even helps muscles function properly.
- Iron - not just for women, iron contributes to the way oxygen is transported and to the formation of red blood cells.
- Zinc - important for men (and women too), zinc is key for blood testosterone levels and supports brain function.
- Iodine - necessary for the thyroid, nervous system function and entire metabolism.
- Chloride - this essential trace mineral helps maintain a good balance of fluid in the body and boosts your digestion.
- Chromium - helps the body use all the macronutrients from the food you eat.
- Copper - keeps connective tissue healthy and helps move the mineral iron around the body.
- Manganese - helps healthy connective tissue to be formed and can protect cells from environmental stress.
- Molybdenum - a trace mineral that triggers the breakdown of fat and helps your body use amino acids better.
- Nickel - this trace mineral in multiple vitamins helps increase iron absorption.
- Selenium - essential for a healthy immune system - also plays a key role in male reproductive health.
- Vanadium - an important mineral for improving athletic performance, particularly if your primary type of training is lifting weights.
Energy & Brain Support
The vitamins and minerals in our Multi are all here for a reason. They are the most important micronutrients for physical and mental energy. Cos we want you to be able to train harder and recover faster even when life gets stressful. For example, the B-vits help reduce tiredness and fatigue, and iodine contributes to normal thyroid function.
Stronger Immune Health
Feel like you’re fighting a losing battle? Minor illness and infection can keep you out of the gym for weeks, putting a severe dent in your progress. Stay one step ahead by protecting your immune system. Battle Ready Fuel Multivitamin includes magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6, plus biotin, molybdenum – and vitamin C, of course.
Buffer Oxidative Stress
Training might feel good, but it puts your body under stress. We’ve included vitamins and minerals known to help your cells and systems recover. Like vitamin E, manganese and vitamin K which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting. And vitamin D3 and selenium which help protect cells from oxidative stress.
How To Take Battle Ready Fuel Multivitamin
Take 1 capsule
With food or drink
Love It, Or Your Money Back
The Battle Ready Fuel family choose our products because they want a healthier, stronger, fitter body - and they trust us to deliver on our promises. We’re sure you’ll love Multivitamin. But we want you to be confident in every purchase from Battle Ready Fuel. So here’s our 60-day guarantee. If Multivitamin doesn’t live up to our promises and you don’t enjoy this quality plant-based protein plus digestive enzymes, return any unused product in its original packaging within 67 days of receiving your order. We’ll issue a full refund, excluding any shipping charges.
Which vitamins and minerals are in this product?
Each capsule contains: Vitamin A 800mcg, Vitamin B1 1.4mg Vitamin B2 1.8mg, Vitamin B3 20mg, Vitamin B5 6mg, Vitamin B6 2.1mg, Vitamin C 60mg, Vitamin D3 5mcg, Vitamin B12 1.25mcg, Vitamin E 12mg, Vitamin K 30mcg, Biotin 150mcg, Magnesium 93mg, Iron 14mg, Zinc 15mg, Iodine 150mcg, Chloride 120mg, Chromium 100mcg, Copper 2mg, Manganese 2.5mg, Molybdenum 25mcg, Nickel 12mcg, Selenium 27mcg, Vanadium 18mcg
Is this a sport multivitamin?
We don’t call it a sport multivit, but Multivitamin has been designed for the specific needs of people who train regularly and do sport. This is not an off-the-shelf multivitamin. The formula is specific to active people.
Is this suitable for men and women?
Yes, men and women can take Multivitamin.
Do I need to take Multivitamins every day?
Yes, Multivitamins are a daily supplement.
How big are the tablets?
Multivitamins are capsules which are small and easy to swallow.
Do Multivitamins contain any allergens?
No, this product contains no known allergens.
Are Multivitamins suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
Yes, Multivitamins are 100% vegan.